Use tables when you want to compare multiple lines of data items.
You can download the data to a spreadsheet and share it with your colleagues. Or, you can send the data by email to yourself and forward it to your colleagues.
- From the menu, click Dashboards.
- Click Add Widget.
- Select Table .
- Enter the name of the table.
- Choose who can view the chart. By default, the chart is visible to all users who have dashboard privileges.
- From the Object list, select a module such as Assets.
- Select an object or a saved search to add data to the table.
- Click SAVE.
The name of the chart.
Specify who can view the chart.
You can select an attribute of an object or you can use a saved report to filter the data that is shown in the chart.