Use tables when you want to compare multiple lines of data items.
You can download the data to a spreadsheet and share it with your colleagues. Or, you can send the data by email to yourself and forward it to your colleagues.
- From the menu, click Dashboards.
- Click Add Widget.
- Select Table .
- Enter the name of the table.
- Choose the widget width.
- Choose who can view the chart. By default, the chart is visible to all users who have dashboard privileges.
- From the Object list, select a module such as Assets.
- Select an object or a saved search to add data to the table.
- Click SAVE.
The name of the chart.
You can choose regular or wide.
Specify who can view the chart.
You can select an attribute of an object or you can use a saved report to filter the data that is shown in the chart.